Friday, November 13, 2009

Home sweet home

We finally made it back home yippee !!! Nothing like a night in the hospital to remind you how much you miss your own bed.

Connor had some movement around 7 last night and on-going for every 30 minutes until about midnight. Fortunately he was able to sleep solid from midnight until 7:30 this morning. After radiation we went back to the hospital and resumed his "Golytely" (Which is anything but lightly BTW), and around 5 ish this evening he was acceptable to be discharged.

He's feeling like a million bucks tonight. Totally back to his normal self. Playing Video games against dad right now (and probably dominating the game).

Something funny: The Nurse asked Connor if he would like Ice Chips or a Popsicle, "Yes", he said "I'll have both please, I'll make you work today".

I met with Connor's radiologist and he told me that Connor has been aligning "Beautifully", he was very pleased.

SO DO YOU KNOW WHAT MONDAY IS ? It will be our 20th radiation session (Only 10 more to go !!!!!!)
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Something I appreciated today: My son's strength, and my husbands love.

No comments:

Post a Comment