Tuesday, December 8, 2009

He lost another ....

I can't believe I forgot to report Connor lost his tooth on Sunday! All is well the tooth fairy came and picked it up.

Connor and I went Christmas Shopping today for Greg. The stuff he picks out for Greg is always so entertaining.

Connor had a nice tutoring session with Miss Horn today, after that we met some friends for Dinner. Connor scored some new vending machine tattoos.

On our way home Connor asked if he could stop at "that store that is open 7 days a week! to get a Popsicle". After a game of 20 questions we finally figured out he meant Rose Valley Market. He scored a crunch ice cream bar and I had a fudge bar. I know it's pretty crazy to be eating a Popsicle when it's 25 degrees outside.

Something Funny Connor Said today:
On the way home Connor said "Mommy I want you to be with me forever"
"Ahhh that's so sweet Connor" I said
"Can I have a bite of your ice cream now?" He said.

The best part of the day:
Shopping with my little dude.
For Connor: Having teacher come over

No comments:

Post a Comment