Sunday, October 18, 2009

Time to prepare for the tooth fairy ..

Connor decided rather than losing one tooth, he would lose two today. So, "the tooth fairy will owe him double", he says.





We picked out our pumpkins today. It took Connor an extra long time to find just the right one. He already has an idea about what kind of face he wants to carve on it.




Greg pulled out the decorations and I started to decorate the house a little. Holiday decorations were always a big deal at my house growing up. My mom always made each Holiday special with cute little vignette's all over the house. It's extra important to me that I make each one of these Holiday's special for Connor. A little something special to look forward to.



Connor starts his radiation treatment tomorrow. He's mostly thankful that he doesn't have to spend the night.


I'm so proud of how well he walking on his own. This morning he woke up, got out of bed, used the potty and came into the living room ALL BY HIMSELF.

The best part of today: Hearing about Connor's dream last night, where everything he wished for came true.
The Big debate: While watching Return of the Dragon
Connor to Greg: "Dad who do you want to be, Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris?"
Greg: "I'm not sure"
Connor: "I want to be Bruce Lee, He's not as hairy"

4 comments:

  1. We'll put his name on the tooth chart!

    Oh, and I think I'd have to go with Chuck Norris...only becasue I got a Chuck Norris movie last year for Christmas as my white elephant gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, dear Connor - we'll be thinking about you all day!
    Grandma Connie and Grandpa Byrle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck, Connor! We are all thinking about and praying for you! You are doing great so far, keep up the good work!

    PS- you are right...Chuck Norris IS too hairy! :)

    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachael: He'll be super excited about being on the tooth chart!

    Thanks Connie and Byrle

    Sam: Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete